Friday 12 July 2024

ADELE'S ALMOST SKYFALL Adele nearly suffers an embarrassing fall on the stage after her dress gets caught during her concert in Brisbane

ADELE'S ALMOST SKYFALL Adele nearly suffers an embarrassing fall on the stage after her dress gets caught during her concert in Brisbane




The singer nearly tripped when her ball gown got snagged

The singer is currently in Brisbane as part of her world tour when the incident happened.

The 28-year-old singer hit a "dodgy note" after she tripped on her custom-made Zuhair Murad gown, while climbing up some steps on stage and had the audience laughing as she explained what had happened.

According to Daily Mail Australia, Adele said: "I don't know if you saw, but after you did your sing along to the Hello chorus, I nearly tripped up those stairs did you see me, Oh My God!

I've never worn a dress like this, I'm basically celebrating 'Beauty and the Beast' coming out... but I forgot to lift it up and tried to run up and nearly fell over.




"I'm sure you heard my dodgy note afterwards, I f*****g s**t myself."
Adele also joked about the heat in Brisbane, saying: "I'm sure you're not sweating because you're used to it.
"You also haven't got your face on a 40 foot high screen in front of this many people."

And she explained that she doesn't use air conditioning because it affects her vocal chords, adding: "So
I'm basically sweating like a pig all day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Breaking New Pussy in

  Breaking New Pussy in.. watch now