Monday 15 July 2024

Here are some experiences of being semi or completely nude at a nude beach as an Indian woman

 




Going anonymous for obvious reasons. This story is true not even one percent made up. There are many places like South Goa, Kovalam, om beach, ozran beach (North Goa) where you can try nudity. I have been all these places but going completely nude was always a challenge, maybe early morning or late evening you can try to be nude but there are chances to be seen by someone.

One place where you will never be seen is Havelock Island in andamans.. 

 Anytime of the day you will not find many people on the entire stretch between Govind Nagar beach and Kalapathar beach, specially where there are many trees. So me and my husband were exploring the stretch and came across this part. Earlier we hesitated as it was deserted. But knowing there are no crimes or any illegal activities in andamans we decided to give it a try.

After walking for around 100 meters we could only see clear blue waters and lush green trees all around. My husband was clicking my photos who suddenly advised me to drop my shorts and t-shirts and pose only in my bikini which I was carrying in a bag. Must tell you, neither my husband nor me ever tries to make sure we were not watched as the entire stretch was only for us. After getting rid of clothes and pulling my bikini out of the bag, I had this idea to stay nude and get myself clicked. I shared the idea with my husband who happily agreed. He clicked hundreds of photos of me just wrapped with sand, water and the sky. Wind rushing through my body made me ecstatic and erotic at the same time. My husband followed me soon and dropped his shorts as well, must tell you it was a complete turnon for me, but being a law abiding citizen of India we decided not to indulge in any sexual activity but just enjoy the freedom gifted by nature. We stayed for a good one hour without clothes, without the tension of anything else in this world, without any mental baggage.

So if you want to try, you can go and check for yourself. Just make sure there are no covid related changes as we went before covid pandemic. Also, just please be yourself and don't bother others, follow the rules and keep the beaches clean. This gift to us by nature is precious, please help preserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Breaking New Pussy in

  Breaking New Pussy in.. watch now