Monday 15 July 2024

The most embarrassing bare bottom moment ever caught on camera

It's more my best friend's most embarrassing moment than mine,but I was present and just as embarrassed as she was.

It was my school's sports day and my best friend was on the track about to start running,just as the race started I noticed that her shoe lace was undone. I instantly started to slowly panic.

I knew what the outcome of the race was about to be, but what could I do to change it,nothing.

I watched her run almost the entire race without, anything bad happening.

She was in forth place, when her laces decided to perform their works,and she fell flat onto her tummy.

You see,she was wearing a mini skirt, that's what we wear here on sports day for running. She luckily had on tiny shorts under her skirt, because when she fell, her skirt went as far up as it could, exposing her tiny shorts,and quarter of her butt.

I knew she felt embarrassed, and I also felt embarrassed,and felt bad for her,as everyone near me was staring at her.

She came in last in the race btw. She had to walk the rest of the journey,as her feet had hit the track pretty hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Breaking New Pussy in

  Breaking New Pussy in.. watch now