Tuesday 16 July 2024

Jennifer Lawrence with her multiple nude scenes in 2018’s Red Sparrow


Jennifer Lawrence with her multiple nude scenes in 2018’s Red Sparrow.

After her nude photos leaked in 2014, she was very open about how disgusted, scared, ashamed, and violated she felt.

She even told Oprah Winfrey in an interview for The Hollywood Reporter:

I'll never do that again. I'll never share that part of myself [her body] ever since it got shared against my will.

But in 2018, she decided to take charge and to change the narrative when it comes to her own body, and we would now see her naked again, but this time, with her permission:

I feel like something that was taken from me, I got back. It’s my body, it’s my art, and it’s my choice. And if you don’t like boobs, you should not go see ‘Red Sparrow.'

She had briefly shown her breasts in the movie Mother!, but in Red Sparrow, she took it to a whole new level that made her feel empowered and finally proud and unashamed of her own body, which helped her to stop caring about who saw it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Breaking New Pussy in

  Breaking New Pussy in.. watch now